The PYP Exhibition has a great buzz of the enjoyment of learning – in this case, through self-directed research by the Year 6 students.
Swahili Day is a day for celebrating the colourful clothing, tasty bitings, henna painting, music and all things Swahili.
The Class of 2013 is the largest graduating IB diploma class in the 10-year history of the Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa. The graduation was an exciting and memorable moment, with meaningful speeches, music, and a grand celebration of the graduates' and the community's achievements thus far.
Parents are warmly invited to:
- Junior School student-led conferences—19 June, 8am-3pm. See the JS Newsletter for details
- Junior School End of Year Celebration—20 June, 9.30am, Commons
- Year 10 Portfolio of Achievement—20 June 2.45-4.50pm, Tamu Balcony
- Whole School Assembly—21 June, 9.30, MPH
- End of Year Awards and Recognition Ceremony—21 June, 11am, Commons
School closes 21 June at noon; re-opens 12 August
Read or download the Academy's June newsletter here.