Fee Policies and Procedures
- Payment of full fees will be required as per the payment deadlines stated on the fee structure.
- An early payment discount of 3% will be given on payment of the full annual tuition fees on or before the commencement of the academic year.
- Students will not be allowed to attend the school if full fees are not paid as per fee payment deadlines.
- A late fee/penalty of Ksh 10,000/month for day students and Ksh 15,000/month for residential students will be charged for each payment received after the due date, including if alternative and extended payment schedules are agreed with the finance controller.
- Any dishonoured cheque will be charged Ksh 2,500/- plus late fees.
- Cash payments for tuition fees are not permitted to be paid at the school/bursar’s office. Any cash payments of fees must be deposited directly at any Diamond Trust Bank branch. The deposit slip must include student’s name and identification number and a copy of the deposit slip must be submitted at the bursar’s office for issuance of payment receipt. Our bank account details are detailed below.
- A sibling discount of 5% will be applicable to the second and subsequent children.
- Payments for school field trips and other extracurricular activities can be made at the bursar’s office, preferably by cheque.
- School transportation is available to those interested and a bus form (available at the bursar’s office) needs to be completed to secure a seat. Payment must be made in advance to use this facility. For payment options, please contact the finance office.
- For non-resident students, lunch coupons are available. Please refer to the fee schedule for meal package charges. Students buying the package deal can collect their meal coupons from the finance office.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from the school, a full term’s advance notice is required in writing to the admissions department, failing which one term’s tuition fees will be charged in lieu of the notice period and school clearance will not be possible until the account is settled in full.
Bank name: Diamond Trust Bank
Branch: Mombasa Branch, Moi Avenue, Mombasa, Kenya
Account name: The Aga Khan Academy Mombasa - Operations
Account N°/currency: 0104309003/Kenyan Shillings
Swift code: DTKEKENA
Bank code: 063
Branch code: 002
For all fee-related matters, kindly contact the finance office: email@example.com.
Bursar office timings are as follows:
9.00 am–12.00 pm and 2.00 pm–4.30 pm.